RealcommEDGE Magazine: Conference Edition
In the current issue of the RealcommEDGE Magazine, we asked our Realcomm and IBcon Advisory Council Co-Chairs Steve Lefkowitz, Time Warner, Scott Zimmerman, CenterPoint Properties, Arv Gupta, Cadillac Fairview, Jesse Carrillo, Hines and Chandra Dhandapani, CBRE to share their views about how their technology roles are evolving in this "Age of Acceleration" and how they are managing that change in their organizations.
VIEW the Digital Edition
The RealcommEDGE magazine is the only publication focused exclusively on technology, automation and innovation for the Commercial and Corporate Real Estate and Facilities industry. It provides readers with astute analysis and world-class case studies demonstrating the best use of technology for the industry.
Featuring Steve Lefkowitz, Time Warner; Scott Zimmerman, CenterPoint Properties; Arv Gupta, Cadillac Fairview; Jesse Carrillo, Hines; Chandra Dhandapani, CBRE
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
- From the Publisher: The Age of Acceleration: Navigating Global CRE Technology and Innovation
- Why the 'As A Service' Model Will Be a Game Changer for Intelligent Buildings
- The Facility Manager’s Changing Role: Guardian of the Building Experience
- Empowering Business Through Connected Data
- Smart Digital Workplaces: Moving Beyond Smart Buildings
- Empowered: Choices and Challenges in Energy Efficiency
- 2018 Brings the Next Phase of Big Data for Smart Buildings
- Transwestern’s Enterprise Journey to Digital Transformation: An Interview with Kurt Emshousen, CAO
- Smart Buildings Need Smarter Cybersecurity
- FASB ASC-842 – You Have 275 Days: Are You Ready?
- Three Questions to Ask When Vetting Intelligent Building Technologies
- Moving from Analytics to Artificial Intelligence: Is Commercial Real Estate Ready?
- Advances in Fault Detection and Diagnostics Technology
- It All Starts with Exploration: Rethinking the Approach to Data Analytics in Facilities
- Smart Furniture Now a Part of the Connected Building Discussion
- Forget Blockchain and Bitcoin – AI is Where You Should be Focusing in Commercial Real Estate
- 2018 Solutions Marketplace Directory
VIEW the Digital Edition
Subscribe to RealcommEDGE
This Week’s Sponsor
Yardi® develops and supports industry-leading investment and property management software for all types and sizes of real estate companies. Established in 1984, Yardi is based in Santa Barbara, Calif., and serves clients worldwide. For more information on how Yardi is Energized for Tomorrow, visit yardi.com.
UPCOMING REALCOMM WEBINARS
Top GLOBAL INNOVATIONS of 2019 Impacting Commercial and Corporate Real Estate - 12/12/2019
2019 will likely be another year of great innovations for the Commercial and Corporate Real Estate industry. With a multitude of new companies and ideas being funded by an insatiable appetite of investors, the traditional workflows and processes of Real Estate are challenged daily. Add to this a desire by the established marketplace to also innovate and the pressure of change increases. This webinar will bring together some of the industry’s most prolific prognosticators who will discuss and debate the state of innovation in our industry for 2019. For those firms that are leaning into the change brought about by technology this is a perfect opportunity to hear about the leading solutions, case studies and best practices.
Founder of Realcomm Conference Group, an education organization that produces Realcomm, IBcon and CoRE Tech, the world's leading conferences on technology, automated business solutions, intelligent buildings and energy efficiency for the commercial and corporate real estate industry. As CEO, Jim interacts with some of the largest companies globally pertaining to some of the most advanced and progressive next generation real estate projects under development.
Jeff Chulick is the Technology and Innovation Leader for EY Real Estate Services. He leads a global team of professionals focused on the identification, innovation, design and realization of technology solutions that greatly enhance the workplace experience. His areas of focus include digital strategy, smart workplace, IoT, visual communications, workplace management, physical access and audio/visual technology. Jeff has over 20 years of enabling workplace strategies and delivering innovative solutions for EY and external clients across many different industries.