Call for Speakers
If you are an experienced speaker on the topic of technology, innovation and automation for the corporate real estate or facilities industry and have a story or case study to share, then we want to hear from you!
Topic ideas include, but are not limited, to:
- 5 Phases of CRE Tech
- Space as a Service – Is This the New Model for CRE?
- Driving Demonstrable Value from Sensor Data and Analytics
- Workplace Amenities – Have We Gone Too Far?
- Evolving CRE As a Shared Service
- CRE Information Systems – IWMS, Point, Data Warehouse, Data Lake or Other!
- Exploring Opportunities for CRE Data Integration
- Autonomous Vehicles and the Impact on Corporate Facilities
- Immersive Reality and the Changes Coming to the Leasing Process
- Innovative Approaches to Achieving Net Zero
- What Smart Building Technologies are Really Working?
- Building IoT – Where’s the Tangible Value to Corporate Real Estate?
- AI and Machine Learning – Potential Applications for Corporate Real Estate
- Tech Trends in Video Surveillance, Access Control and Physical Security
- What Role Will Blockchain Play in Managing Corporate Real Estate & Facilities?
- Going Beyond BIM to Lifecycle Digital Design, Construction and Operations
Please login below to submit your speaker proposal.
All submissions must be received no later than October 1, 2017.
In order to apply to speak you must have a Realcomm account. Create your account now.