The CoRE Tech education program is designed to give CORPORATE REAL ESTATE DIRECTORS, CIOs, FACILITY MANAGERS, BUILDING ENGINEERS, ENERGY and SUSTAINABILITY EXECUTIVES, PORTFOLIO MANAGERS and ASSET MANAGERS the technology tools they need to positively impact the bottom line of their companies from automating business processes, to general technology solutions specifically for corporate real estate organizations, to smarter green intelligent building technologies.
CoRE Tech 2017 Program Topics:
- 5 Phases of CRE Tech
- Space as a Service Is This the New Model for CRE?
- Driving Demonstrable Value from Sensor Data and Analytics
- Workplace Amenities Have We Gone Too Far?
- Evolving CRE As a Shared Service
- CRE Information Systems How Many Applications Do We Really Need?
- Exploring Opportunities for CRE Data Integration
- Innovative Approaches to Achieving Net Zero
- What Smart Building Technologies are Really Working?
- Building IoT Where's the Tangible Value to Corporate Real Estate?
- AI and Machine Learning Potential Applications for Corporate Real Estate
- Tech Trends in Video Surveillance, Access Control and Physical Security
- Going Beyond BIM to Lifecycle Digital Design, Construction and Operations