RealcommEDGE Preview: Google & McKesson Weigh-In on CRE Tech Innovation
In the current issue, RealcommEDGE asked our CoRE Tech 2017 Advisory Council Co-Chairmen Mark Golan of Google and Mike Huaco of McKesson, two corporate powerhouses, for their perspective on the rapidly changing technology landscape and how they're managing the twin challenges of adoption and change management in their respective organizations.
VIEW the Digital Edition
The RealcommEDGE magazine is the only publication focused exclusively on technology, automation and innovation for the Commercial and Corporate Real Estate and Facilities industry. It provides readers with astute analysis and world-class case studies demonstrating the best use of technology for the industry.
Featuring Mark Golan, Google and Mike Huaco, McKesson
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
- From the Publisher: CRE Tech 5.0 – How Does It Impact Corporate Real Estate and Facilities?
- Designing Technology Solutions for the Perpetually Evolving Workplace
- A New Era in Transportation: Q&A with Max Crowley, Strategic Initiatives, Uber for Business
- Preparing for the New Era of Mergers and Acquisitions
- Becoming Data Driven: The Case for Real Estate Portfolio Owners & Managers
- Smart Buildings and Their Digital Twins
- Owners Must 'Know the Score’ on Building Cybersecurity
- The Workforce Behind Digital Transformation in Buildings
- Data Governance and Standards – The Key to Intelligent Buildings
- Connecting People to Buildings: Virtual Occupancy Metering
- Enhancing Your Office Space: Five Ways to Improve Your Workplace & Bottom Line
- Mixed-use Innovation Districts: The Future of Sustainable Development
- Building Power Plants - Property Owners Begin to Embrace Microgrid Strategies
- Tech Perspective @ the EDGE - Featuring Sandy Jacolow, Shorenstein Properties and Robb Napolitano, Rose Associates
- Five Reasons Your Building Isn’t as Secure as You Think
- Early Adopters of Smart Building Technology Will Have the Advantage
- 2017 Solutions Marketplace Directory
Subscribe to RealcommEDGE
This Week’s Sponsor
From a basic cell phone through BlackBerry ®, iOS and Android ™ devices and tablets, the Angus AnyWhere ® Mobility platform keeps property and facility management teams, and tenants and building occupants connected, informed and efficient. Visit our website to find out more and why we're working for over 2 billion SF of commercial real estate.
UPCOMING REALCOMM WEBINARS
Mining the Opportunities for Data Integrations - 4/5/2018
2017 generated a lot of focus on the topic of data and application integration, which could be one of the most important topics for commercial real estate technologists today. We've barely scratched the surface potential for exposing valuable business intelligence derived from integration and analysis of newly combined data sets, both public as well as proprietary. To facilitate these complex integrations, a host of new tools such as Integration Platforms as a Service (IPaaS) are being widely deployed. Also, many organizations are experimenting with a host of various API strategies. The question now is how can we affect these integrations while reducing the complexity? How are they driving value?
Soheil Pourhashemi is currently VP, Business Technology responsible for establishing and executing the commercial real estate IT strategy, vision and roadmap for Brookfield Properties North America. Brookfield is a premier real estate operating company, providing integrated services across all property investment strategies of Brookfield Asset Management, a global alternative asset manager with over $285 billion in AUM and manages over 130 million SF of commercial property globally with approximately 80M SQ FT of commercial real estate in North America.
Hazel Mann is currently Manager, Strategic Business & Technology Intelligence at KBS Realty Advisors, one of the largest owners of Class A office space. Hazel is an investment management professional spearheading finance and technology solutions with experience in coordinating cross-functional teams (finance, IT, operations) to drive company-wide strategic initiatives.
As EVP, Elizabeth Dukes is responsible for building partnerships and business relationships, communicating company solutions, expanding the team and advising our CEO and senior leadership team on business issues. Elizabeth’s expertise has helped grow the company from our very first client to the more than 1,200 we have today.
Vladi Shuntorov is Lucid's President and Cofounder. Vladi led Lucid's early product and engineering teams and has driven the evolution of the company from its inception in 2004 to the launch of BuildingOS. A recipient of awards from U.S. EPA and Cleantech Open, Vladi has dozens of widely cited publications in the field and has delivered many distinguished presentations, including at TEDx. Vladi helped pioneer groundbreaking research in commercial building monitoring systems and realtime feedback technology.